If you’re a passionate, highly motivated achiever with a strong desire to live and work in Canada, ILAC’s Customer Service Diploma program offers a life-changing experience that will give you the skills you need to succeed and lead in any profession.
Si consideras que tu futuro profesional estaría en Canadá, y estás decidido a hacer realizar tu sueño, ILAC te ofrece The Customer Service Diploma. Con este curso, desarrollarás las habilidades y capacidades necesarias para poder ofrecer un servicio, y atención al cliente, con la calidad que merece.
Learn the art of service excellence in the customer service capital of the world. The ILAC School of Customer Service is the first and only program of its kind in Canada. This is an unforgettable opportunity for you to master the language and the business culture.
REASONS Why this program is for you:
- Get the ultimate work experience in Canada
- Toronto – Canada, the land of opportunities
- Toronto has a rapidly growing economy, with incredible opportunities to work and do business. – Toronto, con una economía emergente, es considerada una de las ciudades con mayor oportunidades para trabajar.
- Learn from the best! Exceptional guest speakers
- Case studies of the world’s best companies
- Friendships and networks for life
- English language and Canadian business culture
- Receive an accredited diploma
What you need to know
2014 start dates
Students will learn essential customer service skills for event coordinators, hospitality representatives, retail sales associates and food & beverage servers.
48 – Week program structure
- Includes 24 – weeks of practical work experience in Canada.
- All courses will include guest lectures by executives from leading companies.
(Completion of terms
1, 2 & 3 is required)